I’ve never been to a summer camp where we did arts and crafts like the Gods Eye. I was a 4-Her and I spent summers at camp running from class to class. Then there is Vacation Bible School well I don’t remember there being an class on “How to make a Gods Eye”.
However, then I grew up and wanted to seem really cool and I created me some of my own for my adult office.
Why not? Kid vacation Bible study crafts? I can totally make them chic and a part of my wall decor. So here is my brief but quick tutorial on making these wonderful Gods Eyes.
How to make a Gods Eye Tutorial:
- 12 inch Wooden Dole Rods (2 per Gods Eye)
- Yarn (any colors you like)
- Cross the two wooden doles and then begin to wrap with a piece of yarn until secure.
2. Now decide if you would like to wrap over or under, but keep the pattern the same unless your attempting to make a fancy pattern. I have yet to accomplish this. The pattern will begin to take shape.
3. When you want to change the color just tie a knot and hide it underneath.
Enjoy your wonderful master piece.