This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GladeHolidayJoy #CollectiveBias
The holidays are in full swing and I know preparing your home for guests can be challenging. Today, I want to share my no bake strawberry shortcake. It’s a simple recipe, and I have a secret ingredient that just takes it up a notch. My guests always question what’s that extra flavor. The recipe at its core is simple and requires little to no cooking skills to pull off successfully. However, no one has to know your secret because I don’t tell. I just say thank you.
I often find myself during the holidays searching for ways to keep the house joyful and full of holiday cheer. That means that not only do like simple recipes like my no bake strawberry shortcake, but I also like my home to smell good. This year I am loving the Glade® Happy Glow™ – Apple Cinnamon Scent. It comes in an 8 oz. Room Spray and a 3.4 oz. Small Jar Candle so that you can layer the scent. Looking for more ways to incorporate Glade® into your holiday plans check out the following link.
I use Glade® Happy Glow™ scent to ensure that while I am cheating with store-bought ingredients that my guests still feel the cheer and warmth of the holiday season. I got my goodies up for the recipe and the Glade® Happy Glow™ at my local Kroger. Also, on the Kroger displays is the Shazam logo that will link you to a Spotify playlist, video content, giveaways and much more. So hurry up and don’t miss out all the holiday cheer.
Check out this links for more information!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Glade
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Glade
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glade
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/glade
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/glade
A Holiday No Bake Strawberry Shortcake
No Bake Strawberry Shortcake
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp of Apple Pie Spice
- 2 containers of Strawberries
- Shortcake Dessert Cups
- 1 can of whip cream
- Slice Strawberries into bite size pieces
- Add Sugar and Apple Pie Spice
- Place in refrigerator for 15mins
- Fill Dessert Cups with Whip Cream
- Add a topping of Strawberry mixtures
- Step 1 – wash and prepare Strawberries
- Step 2 – Combine seasonings
- Step 3 – Prepare shortcake bowls